My good friend Kyra Hicks has done it again! Kyra is a writer, researcher and quilter–a woman of many talents.
Kyra has published a book for quilters that we can use to create games, start discussions and jump start our own creativity. Kyra is a publisher and she has a blog with lots of information to help us publish our own books and patterns. She also reviews new self-published quilting books on her blog.
Here are some samples from the Questions book:
- Does your significant other and/or family respect your quilting room? In what ways?
- Can you just look at a quilt and know that a male quilter stitched it? If so, what gives it away?
- Do you have a quilt scrapbook or other documentation of your quilts? Is it for your eyes only or do you let others look at it?
- Quilters can locate fabric for a quilt project practically anywhere. What is the most unusual place you’ve acquired fabrics?H
- How does your quilting guild preserve its history?
Author: Kyra Hicks
Black Threads Press
126 pages, $9.95