Sustainable Stashing is an ondemand workshop. In this class, I expand on the information shared in my Sustainable Stashing lecture. I share more tips and technqiues for jumpstarting or sustaining your sustainability journey.
Class includes access to a private community inside our class room (not on Facebook). Share your successes and learn strategies that are working for others. I also publish occasional updates on my own journey.
Topics that I cover include:
- Common beliefs and stories that drive our buying and collecting habits
- Importance of knowing our stash as the KEY step towards sustainability
- How a simple tip can helps us stop automatic buying
- Real examples of how I took steps towards living an eco-friendly quilt life–downsizing my stash!
- Tips for giving purpose and life to leftover blocks, ‘fabric mistakes’ and UFOs/WIPs
- Tips for sustaining your energy
- How to create an achievable plan — starting with small steps that can lead to big wins