Please note: I do not cover modern quilt design principles in depth—general familiarity with modern quilting is a prerequisite.
Lecture topics include:
- Artistic and quilter influences on my modern quilts
- Early explorations of high contrast and minimalist palettes
- Mid-Century Modern design influences
- AfroModern quilts – cultural heritage and modernism
- The Future of Modern Quilting — From Where I Stand
All lectures are conducted live over Zoom. There will be lots of time for questions and answers. My lecture fee is $550 for events scheduled through 5/31/2024. I am currently scheduling through 2024.
Contact me below to schedule this lecture. I am happy to accommodate your guild’s time zone, even internationally. (I am located in Florida.)