What Is A Modern Quilt? The Myths And The Magic! Live Lecture
I now conduct live online lectures for quilt guilds, shops and groups! My lectures are conducted live over Zoom.
If you are interested in scheduling me for a lecture, please email me at [email protected]
This 60 minute lecture introduces quilters of all backgrounds to the modern quilt movement. Intimidated by modern quilts? I dispel some of the rumors so every quilter can appreciate the freedom in this new style of creative expression! There’s plenty of time for Q&A.
Lecture topics include:
- What makes a quilt modern?
- It’s a big tent: from traditional to madly modern!
- Myth busters: blowing away the myths about what is (and is not) a modern quilt
- Tips for getting started: starting a modern stash
- Resources list (master handout provided)
- Trunk show